Form N-400 that is also known as Application for Naturalization and US citizenship application s quite a long USCIS form that consists of 20 pages.
Be careful to check all the information you provide for correctness and mistakes to avoid a possible delay or rejection. However, to prepare for Application for Naturalization you should gather the following papers:
- Permanent Resident Card (green card);
- Social Security number (if there is any);
- Accurate dates of your travels abroad (if there were any ravens abroad, indicate the exact dates of every travel);
- Selective Service registration information (if applicable);
- Residential address information (the addresses you have resided at for the past 5 years);
- Information about schooling or job for the past 5 years;
- Contact information for your current and former spouses (if applicable);
- Contact information for your children (if applicable).